LoverofRomance

Dark Embrace (Masters of Time, Book 3)

Dark Embrace (Masters of Time, Book 3) - Brenda Joyce Aiden, the Wolf of Awe was part of the brotherhood, Masters of Time. Then his father killed his son Ian, and Aiden has vowed to destroy him. And for over sixty years he has sought to destroy his father, and is only filled with rage, lust and power, and has never had a thought for another innocent. Aiden has been abandoned by his family, but when he hears a call from a innocent, he calls to him to the deepest of his soul, and it draws him forward in time to Manhatten, New York modern day. Brianna Rose, is a rose woman, with empathic abilities, and ever since meeting Aiden a year ago when he escorted her friend for a small amount of time, she fell in love with him. Now she wakes up feeling his pain and anguish, and wonders if she will be able to find him. But then when she is attacked by soulless creatures, he saves her and takes her back to 1502. At first Aiden is bitter and angry with everything around him, but Brianna is the only one that isn't afraid of him, and knows that there is still good in him, and that he needs a friend and to be loved, and proves to him and everyone that once cared for him, that he can be redeemed and loved...Dark Embrace is the first in the Rose Trilogy and the third in the Masters of Time series. This is the first that I have read from this author, and I can hardly wait to read more from the series. I have always loved time travel books, and this one was definitely at the top of my list of my favorites to read. Dark Embrace is a powerful story, with deep characters, exciting plot, sensual passion and a deep and instilling love. Such a great read, and evokes powerful emotions in the reader!! Amen to Brenda Joyce, she is definitely at the top of my list of favorite authors, and I am looking forward to reading the other books in these series!!!

My Favorite Quote
I love ye so much, I need ye, Brianna, to sleep with every night an' wake up with every morning. I canna let ye go home, not now, not ever. If I take ye as my wife, to love an' to cherish, until death parts us, will ye stay here with me? I will try to make ye happy, lass..."