LoverofRomance

Seduce Me at Sunrise

Seduce Me at Sunrise - Lisa Kleypas When Stranger's Marry, is the updated version of Only In Your Arms. Its been a very long time since I have had the chance to read this one, since I read it many years ago, so it was good to re read it again. There were many things that I found that I just loved about this book. I think one of the many things, is that even though on the surface Lysette seems naive and young, she has great strength and courage, and knows that even though Max is hiding things from her, she still has faith in him, which is remarkable from the way they interact with each other in the beginning of the story. As the story line progresses though we see how good Max and Lysette are for each other. Max is very ALPHA, to the extreme at times, but also has a protective and gentle nature toward Lysette as well. It was good to see how the plot started to unravel, with its ups and downs, twists and turns, that could make one dizzy at times. Overall I really enjoyed this one, I think the flow could have been a little more smoother but other than that I really enjoyed reading this. Its one of those type books, that you can just immerse yourself in, sit before a fire or on the beach, and enjoy the ride.Seduce Me At Sunrise is the second installment in the Hathaway series by Lisa Kleypas. From the first book in the series, we see and ache for Win, for suffering as she does. I just have loved Kev and Win, and loved reading their story, so achingly sweet yet a tormenting side to the story as well. Kev is a man that is haunted by his past and has suffered much and doesn't reveal his true self to Win, knowing that she could never accept him. But Win is strong and spirited and fights for those that she loves, even stubborn and pig headed Rom's. There were parts of this story that made me cry, and parts that made me laugh, and was a entertaining story to say the least. It stole my heart from the first chapter!!! AN UNFORGETTABLE STORY!!!!

My Favorite Quote
What if this were the last moment you ever had with me? Wouldn't you have been sorry not to tell me how you felt? Wouldn't you--" Merripen covered her mouth with his, desperate for a way to make her quiet. His arms went around her, wrapping her in his vast strength, holding her against the hardness of his body. And then everything ignited, and they were both lost in a furor of need.