LoverofRomance

The Darkest Passion

The Darkest Passion - Gena Showalter Olivia was sent as a angel, to keep tabs on Aeron, who holds the demon of Wrath. Then she is sent to kill Aeron, because he keeps a demon from Hell with him, so the council has decided that he must die. But Olivia wants Aeron for her own, so she falls from being a angel, so that she doesn't have to do the deed. So at first when she seeks his help, he resists, even though she is the one tempting thing that has come into his life. However his demond, Wrath, is calmed by Olivia, and only wants her more and more. But things are about to get a bit more dicey with a new executioner on the hunt for Aeron's head, and Olivia is the only one that can protect him from death, but Aeron and Olivia will learn the true power and strength that comes from loving and sacrificing for that one person whom means more than anything to you.The Darkest Passion is the seventh in the Lords of the Underworld series. I found The Darkest Passion to be a emotionally riveting story, that struck deep. Its about Aeron(whom we all love) and I was so thrilled to get a chance to read The Darkest Passion, it definitely didn't disappoint. It was filled with everything that I would expect in a novel such as this from Gena Showalter, full of a magical world, with passion, romance and a spice of danger that will make your heart beat just a bit faster than normal. This author has such great passion and imagination that she portrays her in wonderfully written stories, which travels through the reader, and creates such a compelling world, that only draws you in even more, the more that you read from Showalter.