LoverofRomance

The Devil Wears Plaid

The Devil Wears Plaid - Teresa Medeiros Emmaline, out of duty and obligation, consented to marry the Earl of Hepburn, but knew in her heart she could never love him. Emmaline knows that marrying the powerful laird, she is only saving her family from ruin, and after sacrificing so much of herself for her family, she is also willing to marry a stranger in order to secure their future. But right before she says her vows, a dangerous highlander, enemy to her groom to be, kidnaps her. He is opposite of her groom in every way, handsome, virile, and sexy. Especially at first Emmaline is outraged at being taken by this highlander, however she knows that there is more to meet the eye when it comes to Jamie Sinclair and his men. So Emmaline starts to doubt what she previously had thought about the Earl and starts to believe and trust in the outlaw, scoundrel and man of her heart....James Sinclair
The Devil Wears Plaid, is a bit different scenery from all the other books that Teresa Medieros has written. The Devil Wears Plaid is a powerful story of two people that were so different from each other, but yet so right for one another. At the beginning of the story we see Emmaline and Jamie collide in tempers and passions, but as events surrounding them only escalate in danger and mystery, does the love for each other blossom. I found that I couldn't put this one down, and before I knew it, the story was over and I was felt like "where did all the time go??" This has such a entrancing story line, one that will ensnare your attention from the first page and won't let you go until the very end....definitely a romance you don't want to miss out on. Teresa Medeiros does deliver.....and this one for me is a 5 rating!!! It compelely and deliciously won me over! The passion, the characters, the plot, the charming story, a magical read!!!

My Favorite Quote
"What are you doing?" she whispered, torn between hope and alarm.
"Making the biggest mistake of my life," he said grimly, before dragging her into his arms and claiming her lips in a wild and desperate kiss that stole both her breath and heart away.