LoverofRomance

Savor the Moment

Savor the Moment  - Nora Roberts Laurel McBane, is part of the Bride Quartet, a group of four friends who known each other since childhood. Laurel's contribution to the wedding business is Cakes, and she is dang good at it too. Even though this wasn't Laurel's dream, but because of financial difficulties with her parents, she had to quit culinary school and decided to help her friends with the wedding business and bake wedding cakes. Even though two of her friends have found love and romance in their lives, Laurel doesn't really believe she will be as lucky, especially when there is one man that she has always loved, but one who treats her like a sister, Delaney Brown who is Parker's brother. Even though a passion flares between them, Laurel still has doubts about Delaney and wonders if he could ever love her and still thinks that he is way beyond her reach when it comes to Happily Ever After. But sometimes life has a way of changing circumstances, and that even in her normal life you can still find your Prince Charming...Savor The Moment is the third in the Bride Quartet, and my favorite series so far written about this author. I haven't read too many of her books, I have only read this series and the Chesepeake Bay Series. After reading Savor The Moment, I decided that this is my favorite of the books of the series so far, and even though I haven't read Parker's story, I absolutely adored Laurel. I felt connected to Laurel in a way that I wasn't with Emma or Mac. There was such a emotional side to Savor The Moment, one that connects the story to the reader in a way that usually doesn't happen very often, but when it does I thoroughly take advantage of the moment and get a box of tissues. (LOL) Although most of the story was witty and sexy, there were still those moments where I definitely needed the tissues, but in a good way. Savor The Moment satisfied me in every way possible, from the first page I was drawn in, and there was nothing that could draw me away from these tender romance. I loved how the story line and is basically holds true for the rest of the series, that these are normal women who have faced different challenges in their lives, that most readers can relate to, and even normal people can find a magical love that sometimes we can only dream and...read about. This is one of the aspects that I have truly enjoyed reading in this series. I just LOVED Savor The Moment, filled with everything that you need in a good romance that will blow you away....