LoverofRomance

Heart Dance

Heart Dance - Robin D. Owens Dufleur is determined to win her father's good name back, Once she lost her father it seemed as if she lost a part of herself but now experimenting with time, which is her flair, she doesn't plan on Saille T'Willow to ruin everything or to give in to being his heart mate. Saille, knows who his heart mate is, Dufleur, and he knows it won't be easy to win her over especially after what his grandmother did to her family. However now that he is head of his family now, he plans on making changes, positive ones, and he hopes to reverse as much damage as he can including the damage against his heartmate, with the hope that she may love him and accept him and trust in him...Heart Dance was a fantastic read, and its been a while since I have read a science fiction fantasy romance, but when I discovered this series, I just knew I had to try it out. Heart Dance is the sixth installment and even though its in the middle of the series I didn't feel lost or anything, Owens portrayed this world that she created very well, with vivid description that it almost felt like I was there. The only problem I had with Heart Dance would be that the flow seemed choppy at times, so I think if it had just run a bit more smoothly, that it would have been have a fantastic read. Overall it was still a wonderful read with enough conflict, romance, magic and a powerful story that will just leave you wanting for more.