LoverofRomance

To Seduce a Sinner

To Seduce a Sinner - Elizabeth Hoyt Melisande, has always had a fascination for Jasper, Lord Vale. She has been watching him from afar for years, knowing that he doesn't even remember who she is or even her name, despite the fact that she was the closest friend to his former fiancee and childhood friend. However, when she hears that he has been jilted from another engagement, she knows that now is the time for her to act upon her feelings, before its too late. Jasper, when Melisande comes to him with a marriage proposal is somewhat shocked, but accepts, hoping that he won't have a fourth jilted engagement. Jasper, desires to know Melisande, for who she really is, and goes about in a effort to woo her, even though they have already married. Although there is danger lurking around the corner, Jasper knows giving himself up to this woman he has married will be his only hope to heal his battered soul...To Seduce A Sinner is the second in the Legend of Four Soldiers series. In the previous book we were able to see Jasper, and I was excited to read his story... I loved all of the elements that were portrayed in this story. I think I just fell in love with the hero, although he has suffered much inner pain, he still manages to find a bit of joy in life. And even though we see his focus on trying to locate the identity of the traitor, we all see how attentive he is toward Melisande. There were some aspects I liked about Melisande, but throughout the book I felt like there was something missing about her, but one aspect I loved about her was that when she believed in something she didn't back down. I enjoyed the little side story involving the heroine in the next books as well. Overall a very beautifully crafted story with a touch of mystery and mix of romance, wit, and deep characters, to keep you enchanted...