LoverofRomance

The Many Sins of Lord Cameron

The Many Sins of Lord Cameron - Jennifer Ashley Ainsley, has always felt a obligation to help others when they are in need. So when the Queen asks her to find some letters, she suspects that Cameron Mackenzie may have them. So she sneaks into his room, only to end up getting caught by him, and this isn't the first time it has happened. Cameron, is shocked to find Ainsley in his room, while he is seducing another woman. The timing could have been better. He is beyond angry, the first time he forgived her for. But the second time, he suspects that she has a ulterior motive, and is determined to find out what she is hiding from him. His plan--to seduce her until she completely surrenders to him. Ainsley, has no choice but to find important letters that could end up in a huge scandal for the Queen. But when Cameron sets out to seduce her, she knows she won't be able to resist him for very long. He awakens something powerful in her, a desire explosive and she now wants the one thing she knows he can never give her, but will she be able to live without him?I have finally read Cameron's story and OMG It was such a delicious and seductive read, I had to be fanning myself, it felt like my room was going to explode with such fire. I think this one is one of the most heated books I have read in quite some time. Usually this author, is not as intense, but this one wins hands down. There were so many things I liked about this one. First, is I loved how the story is put together and how at the end everything falls into place. There is such a sense of sexy fun that fills the pages of this book. Jennifer Ashley has such a talent for putting a story together that is heart wrenching, emotionally provoking, and is unforgettable. Cameron wears a kilt, a tormented hero, and has a very passionate nature---I know...totally irresistable right? Ainsley, I found to be an endearing heroine. I can sometimes be picky about heroines, but I found I grew to like her quite a bit. She doesn't fight a whole lot on Cameron's seduction, she accepts him and his past, and she has a sweet nature that I felt I could relate to. She can be feisty and has spirit, but she knows when to pick her battles. I love how these two end up balancing each other out. Such a sensual and heartfelt romance that is a must read for any romance fan looking for a story that will go straight to your heart.