LoverofRomance

Kiss of Fury

Kiss of Fury - Deborah Cooke Alex, has worked very hard to make the "Green Machine" happen, but then one tragic night, her lab is destroyed, and her partner tortured and then killed. She finds herself in the hospital, having dreams of Dragons, and then she finds herself being kidnapped by a breathtakingly handsome man where sparks happen whenever they touch. When she learns that he is a Dragon Shapeshifter, she is shocked, and can't believe that such things are real. Alex is stubborn and is desperate to make the Green Machine become public known, but only with the help of Pyr, will she be able to make her dreams come true....and to hold onto a man who has stolen her heart....I was looking for something new and different, a author I hadn't read before, and I came across Deborah Cooke. I have a weakness for dragon shifter romances, so I knew when I read the blurb, I had to try it out. I have found a new favorite author. I just loved everything about this book, although I thought Alex could be too stubborn for her own good, and kind of an idiot thinking she can protect herself against dragons. But I really enjoyed the blossoming romance that develops between Donovan and Alex. There was a unique quality about the plot and the way this author weaves a beautiful story of adventure, passion, and love. I really loved Donovan, he seems so like a man of steel, but I just loved seeing how he weakens toward Alex and the way he treats her is so precious. I also enjoyed getting to know the other Pyr members, and I can't wait to read more books from this author. A WINNER!!!