LoverofRomance

Of Noble Birth

Of Noble Birth - Brenda Novak Alexandra, is desperate to escape her cruel stepfather who beats her, she finds a way to escape with a disguise never expecting to be kidnapped and taken aboard a pirate's ship. Only they think she is a daughter of a lord so they can ransom her, but no matter how much she protests they don't believe her to be a seamstress. Nathaniel, is very bitter toward his father, but when one of his closest friends gets captured he goes out to capture his father daughter, and his step sister....only he never expected that he would be so attracted to a relation, but something nags at him, that she is not at all who she appears to be and that she is hiding something, and that this increasing desire that he has for her might just inflame them both...This is the first book that I have read by Brenda Novak and I just fell in love with this book, and I want to read more by this author....the synopsis and the cover are what drew me to open the pages, but once I really got into the story I could barely put it down and found entranced by the amazingly written love story of two people that come from different situations in life however they share one thing... a common love and desire for each other. Of Noble Birth is of the Georgian Time period and is packed with excitement, adventure, passion, and a intense love story that will leave you with delight.