LoverofRomance

Unleashed

Unleashed - C.J. Barry Lacey, has recently recovered from being cheated by her fiancee, where he ran with everything she had, apart from his cat, of course. Then she is suddenly beamed onto another planet, and thinks ok...it can't get worse than this....however she is very wrong in that theory. Lacey is surprised to find that she is needed to help Zain Masters, who is stranded on a planet, with not much hope of getting his ship fixed before he gets killed in different painful ways. Lacey is determined to stay and assist Zain, she knows how much he needs her help right now and is willing to face whatever it takes, because there is passion building between them that she doesn't want to deny, one that she craves and aches for, a passion that will lead to her destiny with the one man who holds her heart.
Unleashed is the third installment in the UN Forgettable series...and I did overall enjoy Unleashed but it wasn't my favorite, probably my least favorite of the series. There were some amazing moments where I was enthralled to say the least in part of the story, captivated by the suspense and the romance...however it took a while for me to really get into the story, but when I did, I definitely had a good ride. There was also a taste for unrelenting adventure and sizzling romance that had me at the edge of my seat at times. Although I felt like at times there was something missing, it was a enjoyable read!