LoverofRomance

The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel in Three Parts

The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel in Three Parts - Eloisa James, Connie Brockway, Julia Quinn The Lady Most Willing is a story in 3 parts combined into one novel. It starts out when Taron Ferguson is too impatient to wait for his nephews to find brides, so he takes matters into his own hands and kidnaps four young women from Bellemere Castle during a Ball, and takes them with the Duke of Bretton's carriage--with the Duke sleeping inside it as well. When they arrive at Finovair Castle, with no way of getting rescued because of the bad snow storm. So the young ladies try to make best o fthe situation, despite Taran's high handed tactics. Thus begins this fun and witty three part story. I just fell in love with The Lady Most Willing, I just loved how these three amazing authors worked together to blend three stories into one novel that surprisingly flowed really well and so smoothly that there was no confusion. I just loved seeing the romances develop between these three couples and how well it was written you coudln't discern which author was which story, which made it flow real well, and didn't seem choppy in any way, which made me just love it even more. I also enjoyed the conflicts that each couple had to face, made it seem more unique and special. Overall a delicious book that combines the talent of three amazing authors and produces a three set romance that was humorous, fun, exciting, and endearing. One you don't want to miss this season!!