LoverofRomance

Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior - Connie Mason When a brutal attack on Wulf the Ruthless's land, killing his wife and unborn child, vowing vengence on the Danes. However when his brother brings a woman Reyna the Dane, he is mystified by her beauty, but also recognizes her as a woman during a raid he found raped and sold her, but Reyna has never forgotten that horrific day where every good in her life was taken away. After being brutally raped and then sold to a sultan, but then given to Wulf as his slave, she never has forgotten what he did to her. Assuming that Wulf the Ruthless was the one that raped her, she knows she can never give in to the delicious sensations she feels from his kisses and his heated gaze. Both of these souls have been hurt but through each other they can find the healing balm for their hearts. But will their hatred make them blind to a beautiful love that is right beneath their noses, or will they choose to fully embrace it and find the most valued love that will last forever?

Viking Warrior is another win for Connie Mason in my mind. This was such a exquisite romance, that I could never put this one down! I have enjoyed reading from this author, but since this is a newly book acquired from the library, I knew I had to read it, especially since I love any story involving Vikings!!! We have Reyna, who on one brutal day was raped and sold, never to hear from her family that she loved dearly, but still have a hope that they are still alive. When she see's Wulf the man she thinks rapes and sells her, she has such a bitter hatred for him. But when she realizes the truth and that he never did, she starts to fall under his seductive kisses and give in to the desire that pulls at her. Wulf, after losing his wife and unborn child to the Danes, has a difficult time with a Dane slave in his household. But her beauty and healing talents cause him to waver that all Danes are bad. As passions escalate between Wulf and Reyna, they both without realizing it start to heal their battle wounds and embrace the more current feelings they share for each other, feelings that can only strengthen them and not burden them. This was a remarkable story taken back through time to the age of the Vikings, and will whirl you away into adventure, romance, and remarkable characters that will blow you away with delight!