LoverofRomance

My Scandalous Viscount

My Scandalous Viscount - Gaelen Foley I just read this one, and boy it surely didn't take very long. My only complaint about this book is that it went by way too fast to suit me. Its like I have a love/hate relationship with this one. When I found this available at the library, I knew that I had to pick it up, since I have been waiting months for it to become free for me to read. It has been a while since I have read the previous books in the series, but I am thinking I need to re read the series. When I started reading My Scandalous Viscount I realized why I fell in love with this author, and most especially this spectacular series.

Even though Carissa is labeled the "lady of information", she has good reasons for what she does. When she sees that Beau is in trouble, she knows that she must be the one to save the day. But when she goes to warn him of a impending danger, she ends up in a situation of being shot by a stranger and with Beau as her champion. He then takes her to a safe house of sorts, and where she being curious about Beau and his somewhat secret life, she finds herself being compromised and forced to marry Beau. Sebastian is leader of the Inferno Club now, and is busy enough trying to find out who is working toward destroying all that he and his men have worked so hard at all of these years. But when a charming little minx storms into his life, and they end up in a compromised situation he has no choice but to marry her. He has no complaints however, since he has always been fascinated with Carissa. But when it becomes apparent that his men are in grave danger if they set foot in England, he needs to use every discipline he has to save his brothers. He never thought that falling in love with his beautiful wife would be even more disastrous than his job.

I found this story to be delightful and full of everything I need in a solid spy romance set in regency England. In the previous books we learn about the Inferno Club, and I was thrilled to finally read Beau's story. There was quite a bit of tension and intrigue, and I found myself entertained constantly. The two characters Carissa and Sebastian, were utterly delightful. Their relationship was striking and too amusing by half. A sensual and sizzling tale of passion and danger and mystery that will win your heart over.