LoverofRomance

Toil and Trouble

Toil and Trouble - H.P. Mallory The underworld is in chaos and preparing for war, with Rand and Jolie at the head of preparing for a war against the one witch, Bella, that would like nothing better than to see them suffer. Even though in the past things have always been tense between the different factions in the underworld, this is the first time it has come down to two sides fighting a war. So as Rand and Jolie help unite their side, and prepare for the war that is about to come, they know they must do everything in their power to win, or if they lose this one, all will be lost. Jolie Wilkins not only has the war to worry about but her relationship with Rand, who has yet to fully commit to her out of personal fears, and there is a also a certain sexy vampire who is more than ever determined to have her, but the one she wants more and love is Rand, and she hopes that can make it through the tough battles ahead.
Toil and Trouble is the second and most recent installment in the Jolie Wilkins series written by H.P. Mallory.Toil and Trouble started off exactly where the last book ended, and I absolutely had such a fun time reading this one. I must have read it in two hours, I was so enthralled by the story and the lovely characters that made me fall in love with them a second time. This story is about two people that obviously love each other, but what they learn about each other and their relationship and what it needs the most is....trust. So we see these two take a journey preparing for a war that if it ends in a certain way could be grief and pain for the rest of their lives, however we also see they are both willing to fight for the one that they love, no matter the cost. Toil and Trouble was truly a delight to read, and I felt invigorated by it, and I can hardly wait for the next one....I feel like I am going to be twiddling my thumbs, anxious in the anticipation wondering what is going to happen and will it leave me hanging like this one did??? Overall a Fantastic read!!! I loved it!!!