LoverofRomance

Something Witchy This Way Comes

Something Witchy This Way Comes - H.P. Mallory Jolie Wilkins, after her previous adventure with going back in time, is more than ready to take her full place as queen over her people, and to finally be a full part of Rand's life. Even though things seem to be looking up for her, she is still worried for the Lurker threat who endanger her people, and whom they will more than likely be at war with, but with the love of her life, Rand, by her side, she is confident, that as long as they are together, anything is possible. What she didn't take into account, is the close the Lurker threat looms closer, the more she learns of herself, and wonders of her true destiny? Only when she relies on her strong bond with Rand, will she be able to withstand the coming storm that could threaten everything that she holds dear.....
Something Witchy This Way Comes, is the fifth installment in the Jolie Wilkins series. Ever since the first book in the series, I have always loved this story, and I have just loved this author.....although I didn't know how much I would like this book after the last one, but I found that it was entertaining, and filled with suspenseful moments, that I really wondered what would happen next. It wasn't predictable at all, which was one of my favorite aspects while reading it, that there were surprises here and there. I have to say though, normally I hate love triangles, but for some reason in this story, I have just loved the love triangle with Jolie, Rand and Sinjin, it definitely adds flair to the story and enhances the characteristics of the plot. The only thing I didn't like too much, was how indecisive Jolie can be, but I just love Rand, he is so sexy and appealing and his character is so endearing and one can't help but love him to pieces. Overall a fun and intense story that was very satisfying as the end of the series!!!! Truly Enjoyed It!!!