LoverofRomance

Highlander for the Holidays

Highlander for the Holidays - Janet Chapman After a terrible event and four years later, Jessie is looking for a fresh start and a place to be herself once more....a magical place and when she comes across a brochure for a mountain town in Maine, she heads there as soon as she can knowing its exactly the place that she needs. On her first day she meets Ian, who reminds her of a conan the scottish highlander only way more sexy, and ever though her body is scarred and feels like less of a woman, he makes her feel more feminine and sensual than she has ever felt in her life and even though she has only known him for a small amount of time she feels herself falling into whirlwind of love, danger and excitement she has never known....Highlander For The Holidays was just an amazing read and once I returned from the library it was the first book that I could hardly wait to pick up....Janet Chapman has to be one of my favorite authors now especially since I think I have read all of her books now...I think....Highlander For The Holidays was so firmly packed full of everything that makes a great romance and even though it wasn't my favorite it definitely was a fantastic read. One of the things I truly loved about this book was how Jessie is amazing in the inside and even though she is scarred on the outside Ian still thinks she is sexy and beautiful and I just love that. And any of you that have read this book know exactly what I mean. Although the ending wasn't what I expected and disappointed me a bit....it still had a great romantic effect. A Winner!!