LoverofRomance

Keeper Of The Heart

Keeper Of The Heart - Johanna Lindsey Shanelle Ly-San-Ter has been searching and yearning for a tender love, the kind that her parents have shared. Shanelle under her mother, Tedra's, wing has learned what to do in every situation handed her, however she never knew what to expect in the barbarian who stirs up secret yearnings and causes her to both be afraid and yet excited as well. Falon Van'yer has found the one woman who is the "Keeper of his Heart" but then Shanelle flees from him, causing him to be overwhelmed with the whirlwind of emotions that she stirs within him. Falon knows that Shanelle is his to keep forever, and he will do everything in his power to possess her and keep her at his side.Keeper of the Heart is one of my favorite novels that Johanna Lindsey has written, as well as one of my favorite series apart from the Malory's of course :). Keeper of the Heart is the second installment in the Ly San Ter Family Trilogy. This series is different than the rest of her series, because this series has more of a science fiction and futuristic twist to it. This is such an endearing love story, of two souls that looking for love and family, but not knowing what is right in front of them. I found the plot to be engaging and full of surprises. I found overall Keeper Of The Heart to be as infectious as a chocolate truffle, Definitely a first rate love story.