LoverofRomance

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After - Julia Quinn I was given a copy of Happily Ever After by Edelweiss for a review. When I saw the title, I was beyond pleased. I have just really enjoyed reading this series. I hadn't a chance to read the epilogue novella's that have come out for some of the books in the series. For me though, I had such a fun time reading this, and read it in one evening, I liked it so much. I think my favorite novella of them all would have to be from "The Duke and I". I think that novel was my favorite...I just fell in love with Daphne and Simon from the beginning. I really liked seeing more of them, and the rest of the Bridgertons. I really loved seeing a happy ending for Violet Bridgerton (the mother). I think I had always been hoping for a story for her as I read the series and we got to know her better. There was such a fun and playful aspect to these novella's, that keeps you engaged with every short story. I also liked the way this author did each novella, they were at various periods of time in their lives. It definitely kept me on my toes and unable to put it down. Such a delightful end to a fabulous and great series. I would recommend this to any lover of the Bridgerton series. A Perfect Ending!!