LoverofRomance

A Most Dangerous Profession

A Most Dangerous Profession - Karen Hawkins Moira MacAllister, knows that she has no choice but do what she is told because she is being blackmailed with the only thing that truly matters to her...her daughter is being held captive by the ransomer, and the father of her daughter who has no idea he is a father is the one who keeps chasing her and trying to keep her from the goal. However when she keeps bumping into Robert, she knows that she will eventually have to tell him the truth....and when the truth comes out Moira wonders that when he does know the truth if he will then take her daughter from her when she has been fighting for everything she has to get her daughter back into her arms...but the passion that she and Robert share is unquenchable, and when danger closes in only when they embrace the love they share for each other will they be able to conquer the perils they face.
A Most Dangerous Profession is the third installment in this exciting series by Karen Hawkins. I have to say this would have to be one of my top favorite series done by this author. There was such intrigue, passion, danger and excitement and fully packed with enough love story to last one quite some time. The one aspect that I truly enjoyed was the 'secret baby' theme, I just love reading those theme like romances, especially it exceeds your expectations....Moira has just cracked me up through the whole book, and Robert was pretty swell....and the little daughter was as cute as can be....I found myself totally engrossed in the story and the details painted so vividly that one couldn't help but fall in love. A Treasure to be savored and enjoyed.