LoverofRomance

Heart Of Courage

Heart Of Courage - Kat Martin Lindsey Graham, is a very opinionated journalist at Heart To Heart, but then her brother Rudy, gets accused for multiple murders, she knows he isn't capable of. So she goes about and starts asking questions and investigating, and gets in more trouble than she knows what to do with, with her companion as Thor Draugr. Thor is very unwelcome as her bodyguard, but what choice does she have, with someone trying to warn her off from investigating, but Lindsey knows that she must do everything she can to find the one responsible for the murders. Thor is unused to independent women, he is accustomed to women that are passionate but know their place, and Lindsey definitely doesn't know her own boundries, and its up to him to make sure that she doesn't get in too deep without him at her side, only what neither of these strong willed people realized was that there was a unbridled passion about to be shown, and things are about to get even more intense....Heart of Courage is the last in the Heart Trilogy by Kat Martin. I found this to be such a thrilling read, and I found myself at the edge of my seat most of the time. Heart Of Courage is a exciting tale of romance, intrigue, and adventure. I just loved immersing myself into this story, I found it hard to draw myself away from reading it. I think this one is just as good as the other previous books that I have read from this author, and I am looking forward to reading more of her works. Kat Martin definitely delivers in this book and in the series!!! A POIGNANT ROMANCE THAT WILL LEAVE YOU BREATHLESS FOR MORE!!