LoverofRomance

Fury

Fury - Laurann Dohner Ellie, when asked to gather information and spy on a pharmaceutical company, had no idea what she was getting herself into. When she finds out what they really do...she is horrified, and will do everything she can to bring a stop to it...however after she has gathered all that she can to bring them down...one of their patients is in danger and about to be killed, so she saves him even though she knows he will end up hating her forever. Fury has never known a compassionate touch until he meets Ellie, but when he is betrayed he vows retribution until he finds out the truth and then he finds that the last thing he wants to do is physically harm Ellie he wants to mate with her....and love her forever.When I first saw this title on Amazon I was looking for something different, and even though its a bit similar to Lora Leigh's series...there are differences enough that makes it unique and I think in some ways I like it even more than Leigh's breeds series but in other ways I would prefer Leigh's books for the most part though I found that this was the kind of book I could mostly just relax in and enjoy and at the beginning I kinda started to compare the similarities between the two series however as the book continued I got so lost in the story that I stopped comparing and started to really delve into it....Fury is the first story of the series and I would definitely recommend if you start reading the series to start at the beginning. I think one of the things that I loved the most about this book....is seeing the story develop...since there definitely is a back story to the main love story here....but it was also exciting to see Fury's and Ellie romance spark and sizzle...yet there were calm moments too....I just loved the romance of the story that starts to develop between the two...there is alot of action and suspense and everything that will get you at the edge of your seat but I also found there was an endearing quality to the storyline...that just pulled me in a bit further, and I couldn't put it down until I finished the last page. I definitely would recommend this to anyone that loves a good romance with a twist of suspense and mystery.