LoverofRomance

Heart Mate

Heart Mate - Robin D. Owens Rand T'Ash lost everything as a young boy, his home, his family, and had to learn to fend for himself most of his life until recently now that he is a nobleman and highly sought after artisan, he is now looking for his heartmate, and when he finds out who she is, he sets out to seduce her, only she doesn't seem to want to be seduced and keeps rejecting Him. Rand at first where Danith is coming from, because he once came from the kind of life that she is living currently, and he only desires to hold onto her, protect her and love her....he just has to convince her that sharing a life with him would bring her pure happiness, because the love they would share would be timeless.Heart Mate is the first installment in this series, and it was a very likable read, the beginning was a bit slower to get into, but once I did I had a fantastic time with these two characters. Rand is so Alpha Male type, very possessive and stubborn to the extreme, and more resilient than most, although he does have a soft side. Danith, is somewhat spitfire but does have a more gentle nature about her. Danith's situation is unique, because she thinks of herself as beneath Rand, however she is anything but, and the heat in this book was very sizzling at times, I just love this world that Robin D. Owens has created, its so fun to get into the scene and just enjoy the ride. It wasn't the type of book that would keep you from setting it down, but it was more relax before the fire type of read, and a very enjoyable and exciting at times novel, that was so fun and sexy, and I can hardly wait to read the rest of the series.