LoverofRomance

Ten Reasons To Stay

Ten Reasons To Stay - Sabrina Jeffries I was thrilled when I was given this ARC, even though I am not a huge fan of novella's, I found this was to be thoroughly entertaining. It definitely didn't have no slow start, very quick paced and easy to get into the flow of the story. I really enjoyed the charming characters that had me from the first page of the story.

It starts out with a young woman trying to steal (borrow) a horse, to escape a forced marriage and ends up a prisoner in a Gothic castle of a house with Colin Hunt who has recently returned from India. Instantly we see sparks fly between these two like fireworks, and I found their romance a adventure. It was a quick and fast read and I probably read in within a hour, only 150 in my nook, so it didn't take very long to read----which is sometimes nice. I felt instantly drawn into this endearing love story that captivated me from the first line. Sabrina Jeffries always delivers in a outstanding way where she writes such stories with charm and flair. LOVED IT!!!
Favorite Quote
"Have you no sense of danger, you little fool?" he exploded as he bent close. "No idea of how you tempt fate every time you open that reckless mouth of yours?"
"Not where you're concerned,"she shot back. "Perhaps you alarm others with that black scowl, but I can tell a gentleman when I see one, and you--"
He cut off her words with a hard kiss.
He'd meant it to shut her up, to shock her. Unfortunately, he did far more than that. It mad him conscious of her as a woman. A desirable Woman.