LoverofRomance

Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord

Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord - Sarah MacLean Nick is asked by his friend to go searching for his sister who has disappeared. So Nick yearning for a escape from London, after being names the most eligible bachelor in a ladies magazine. He finds himself in Yorkshire, England. Isabel Townsend, when in town stumbles across Nick, after he saves her life, and asks him to look at her marble statues, and has a hope that she will be able to sell them for money, because she has to have the funds that she needs. But then Lord Nicholas and his friend, through a twist of fate, find themselve stuck at the manor due to a terrible rainstorm. After sharing a passionate kiss withg the handsome and irresistable Lord Nicholas, Isabel knows that she is in deep deep trouble. Not just for her girls, younger brother, or the manor, but also her heart.Ten Ways To Be Adored When Landing A Lord is the second installment in the Ralston's series, and a pure delight. I love reading the first one of the series, and I was eager to read Nick's story, and I am so glad that I was able to get my hands on it.This is probably one of my favorite romances of the year! I truly loved everything about this story, it was such a delicious romance, definitely packed with romance, intrigue, a bit of danger, witty humor and passion, what more could a girl ask for right? I truly loved all the characters involved in the story, as well as the plot for the story. There were moments that made me laugh, moments that made me wonder, be surprised and even cry at the end. I have no complaints as far as this one goes, defnitely one I would consider buying to put on my shelves to re read as much as I would like. I have truly enjoyed reading from this author, and is at the top of the ladder when it comes to well written and riveting historical romances!