LoverofRomance

Her Dark Knight

Her Dark Knight - Sharon Cullen Madelaine, has been sent on a mission to seek out a club owner, Christien Cavalier and give him some vital papers from her boss, and knows its paramount she doesn't fail since this job is what she needs more than anything. When she finally manages to meet with Christien, she senses that there is a bond between them but having never met the man before she is a bit bewildered but finds herself captivated by him. Christien, is not mortal...he is immortal and a protector and lost Madelaine centuries ago but suddenly finds her right in front of him, his long lost love and very much a live and doesn't remember a thing. At first Christien is suspicious, wondering if his enemies placed her there so to distract him so they can get to the treasure he has protected from evil for all these lonesome years. Now only their love will be strong enough to withstand the storm that will come upon them that could destroy everything...
Her Dark Knight is the first book I have ever read from this author...and I just LOVED it!!! It has to be one of my favorite time travel books so far. There was such perfect mix of romance, mystery, intrigue and great story telling that just pulled at my heartstrings throughout the whole book. From the first to last page I think I fell in love with the characters, the story, and the chemistry that you see build between these two that is purely magical. I couldn't put it down, not for one nano second, I was so charmed by everything in this book! I am looking forward to reading more from this author, her style of writing flowed smoothly throughout the story, and the whit and humor was sparkling and entertaining....A Must Read For Romance Lovers!