LoverofRomance

The Ultimatum

The Ultimatum - Susan Kearney Alara, knows that if she doesn't find a male to have sex with soon, her cells will degenerate and she will die. Her race, all the women must have sex in order for them to survive, and Alara has always felt like it was a curse, and has endeavored to find a way to fix it. Alara is a Dr and a genius when it comes to identifying DNA and fixing problems, its her lifes work, however she never thought that she would end up kidnapped by a Rystani Warrior..Xander, an enemy and the one that if she doesn't give in to her needs she will deteriorate and die, but in return Xander expects her to help find a cure to the virus that is spreading across the galaxy. Alara starts to feel more than just sexual need for Xander, she starts to feel like she could be falling for him, and she knows that it could never be possible, considering his career and she would just be a crutch for him, but the power of love can overcome anything if only one learns to trust in love?Ultimatum is the third installment in the Rystani series by Susan Kearney. This is the first book that I have read from this author. I was browsing the library looking for a new author, and then when I saw the cover and the blurb for this book, I knew I had to try it out. Boy am I thrilled to have read Ultimatum, it definitely satisfied every romantic craving I had for the day LOL It was full of action, romance, suspense, mystery, and love. From the beginning to the end, I was raptured and couldn't put it down, the characters were enthralling and the plot had my head spinning I was turning the pages as fast as I could get them read. One of the most riveting reads I have had the pleasure of reading so far....I LOVED IT!!!! So if you love the futuristic romance, this one is for you!!!!

My Favorite Quote
"Logic isn't as important as my love for you. I shouldn't love you, but I do. I don't seem to ahve a choice. " He said the words with conviction. And then he gathered his woman close to his heart. "I love you, Alara. Even when I didn't want to love you, I couldn't help myself. I've loved you for a long time. And I always will"