LoverofRomance

Sin and Sensibility

Sin and Sensibility - Suzanne Enoch Eleanor feels supressed by her three brothers, and just wants to have fun and dislikes all the restrictions that are placed on her, and feels that her brothers don't really care for what she wants in her life. So she comes up with a agreement for her to play out her independent nature as long as it doesn't end in scandal. Valentine Corbette is a rogue in every way will be asked by his friend to watch over Eleanor and keep her away from any chance to be involved in any sort of scandal. Valentine at first doesn't find this task to be too difficult however he finds himself attracted to Nell and the more time they spend in each others company he is drawn to her in a way he hasn't been toward any other woman. Nell knows that she is treading dangerous ground with Valentine, and desires his kiss and tender touch but knows that if they are caught her brothers could marry her off to anyone of their choosing and knows they could be found out and she could lose the chance to be with the man she truly loves...
Sin and Sensibility is the first in the Griffin series. This is not the first time that I have read this series but I haven't read this series since they were newer, so I just wanted to read this one since it was one of my favorites and as I was reading I remembered how much I loved it. The passion and the romance came alive for me once more. I have always been a fan of Suzanne Enoch, books that are fun, sexy and full of sizzling chemistry that draws you into her stories. Sin and Sensiblity was no different, and I loved the interaction between Eleanor and Valentine, and there were moments in the story that you find yourself totally captivated....definitely a Enjoyable read!!!