LoverofRomance

Tender Triumph

Tender Triumph - Dianna Devlin Liza, ever since their mother died, has had to make sure things ran smoothly at the boardinghouse that she and her family barely manage to keep together. Liza doesn't have time for fun or laughter anymore, because there is way too much to do. When Tanner enters her life, he brings to her joy, music, dancing, and happiness back into her life, as well as stirring a deep passion within her that he matches, and she knows she will never be the same. But then she ends up following her father to the silver mines to keep their family together as she promised her mother, no matter what happened to them, that they wouldn't be separated as their father desired. Through loss and triumph Liza and Tanner share a unbreakable bond that is forged through trial and hardship, but is strengthen through their love.Tender Triumph is a single title, by Dianna Devlin, an author I hadn't heard of before even, and so when I saw the cover, I just knew I had to pick it up, and I am so glad that I did. I found it to be comfortable read that you could just relax in. A story of tender love and passion, that was portrayed in way that just pulled at the heartstrings of this reader. I fell in love from the first line I think...I just grew to admire both Tanner and Liza, who have had their shares of hardship and needed the strength of passion and love they found in each other. I found myself not wanting the story to end but when it did I felt content with it. A truly wonderful romance that will just make you feel like your falling in love for the first time!