LoverofRomance

Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble

Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble  - H.P. Mallory Jolie Watkins, who is a psychic, lives in a shop with her cat and her best friend, in Los Angeles. . But then she has a certain customer do a walk-in, a Rand Balfour, who is a warlock- a male witch, and a very powerful one at that. Then Jolie see's a ghost, which has never happened to her before, and then later finds out that Rand sent the ghost to her, to see her abilities, because he needs her help, in finding out who killed Jack (the ghost). So when she takes her friend, she goes with Rand, to help find the killer, however not realizing she not only finds out who kills him, but brings him back to life, needless to say Jolie is shocked that she is able to do such a thing. And despite the certain spark that comes to life between Jolie and Rand, Rand sends Jolie home, hoping that the magical world won't find her, but never realizing what he started. When Jolie gets invited to a special party by Bella, Jack's daughter, and also a powerful witch, and one you don't want to ever cross, Jolie goes hoping to see Rand once more, never realizing that her life is about to change forever, and she is taken on a adventure of a lifetime, where love and magic exists, where she goes on a journey of discovery, where she is in the middle of a battle, that she must win if she is to survive.I was requested by this author H.P. Mallory to review Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble, and I am so glad that she did. I just loved this book, and once I got into the story, I couldn't put it down. This was such a wonderful story, and I found the characters to be engaging and the plot riveting and full of adventure, romance, wit, and danger. One of the things that I loved about this book, was that it was full of surprises that I never expected. It was truly a delightful read, and I am looking forward to reading more from this author. This is definitely at the top of my list of Urban Fantasy!