LoverofRomance

Bound

Bound - Elisabeth Naughton Titus, part of the order of the Eternal Guardians, has for the longest time has been unable to bear another's touch on his skin, or feel every emotion and be splintered with pain. He has been having dreams of the one woman who he can bear her touch, and he knows it is doubtful that he will ever see her again. But then he suddenly spots her in the Castle of Argolea. On his way to a meeting with the "Council" he sees a dark haired young woman who looks exactly like the one woman he has been dreaming about at night, hoping one day that he would find her again. When he endeavors to find her, he finds himself to have been drawn into her world. Titus is very powerful, and he knows that Natasa is innocent, that she doesn't mean to hurt or injure others. They begin together on a quest to find the answers that could solve every one's problems, only never expected the danger and intrigue that would come along with it. Natasa knows how dangerous she is, and wants more than anything to have the 'fire' that burns within her and threatens every one's lives, to be rid of. Natasa never expected to find Titus or expect to find such a passionate love that ignites every burning awakened with her....or even a powerful love that would lead her to finding everything she has been aching to have.I was given the ARC to read and then give a honest review in exchange. When I was asked to be a tour host for this book...I was beyond excited. Since I haven't done too many yet. I have been wanting to read this series, but until now had yet to read anything from Elisabeth Naughton. I have to say after reading Bound, I can't believe that I haven't read her yet. For one thing I just love it when Greek Mythology (or any kind of mythology) is mixed in with the story plot. The author writes it in such a way that enthralls the reader from the very first page, and I found it near impossible to put it down. I love the focus and the detail that is very thoroughly portrayed through the story. Even though when I first started reading this, I was a bit lost since I hadn't read the previous books in the series, I did catch on after the first few chapters, and I found myself totally drawn in with the story. I also enjoyed how Naughton puts in serious issues that we all deal with in a paranormal themed romance that helps the reader connect with the characters and the story line in a very real way. The emotions that were so vividly portrayed were so heart wrenching at times, that I did cry a few times. It had such a powerful effect on my emotions, that I felt like I was being overwhelmed at times with a sea of emotional effect that takes you on a adventure to rival any. I also found some great qualities that came with this author's writing, and her unique style will just captivate you and before you know it, you have fallen in love with the story and the characters that will take your breath away. A Poignant and intense love story that will take you places you can only dream about. I am now totally addicted to this story, and I can't wait until I can get my hands on the other works in the series!!! A True Treasure that will excited you and charm you!! Plus how can you resist such a gorgeous cover...with the water trickling down in the sexiest way. Utterly irresistible!!Favorite Quote
"Titus, I--"
He lifted his head, and before she could get the rest of the words out, his lips pressed against hers.
Soft. Cool. Electric. Tingles rushed through her whole body. And when he nipped at her lower lip, when she felt the tip of his tongue slide across the seam of her lips, she gave up the fight. She opened to him.
He was like a waterfall. Like a cool flood of relief, pouring over her skin, easing the burn from the outside in. Rejuvenating her in ways she couldn't imagine.