LoverofRomance

A Little Bit Wicked

A Little Bit Wicked - Victoria Alexander In A Little Bit Wicked, Judith, Lady Chester has always had a taste for the little pleasures in life, but still lives on the edge of respectability. Judith is beautiful, practical and enjoys life to its fullest. Judith comes across Gideon, Viscount Warton, and a simmering desire between them escalates to burning passion, for these two that are only looking for a lover, and no commitment. However what began has a intimate relationship with no love or affection, gradually turns into a adventure where love is the key to unlocking both of their hearts and learning to trust in each other and themselves...A Little Bit Wicked is the first installment in the Last Man Standing series by Victoria Alexander. This series is about four men that are close friends, and have made a wager on who is the last one to get married, since none of them desire the shackles of matrimony. Which I have read books from this author, however this is my favorite series other then the Effington series. The only complaint that I have is the heroine character, especially throughout the beginning of the story, she is more distanced and closed off from her emotions, and I found I enjoyed the Gideon's character more. Both characters suffer from pain in their past, but he is more open to her than she is to him. However This is a story where both of the main characters, are afraid to love again, but is a journey of self discovery and also a tender love story.Overall a wonderful love story.....and A MOST DELICIOUS READ!!!