LoverofRomance

Headed for Trouble

Headed for Trouble - Suzanne Brockmann Ever since I started reading this series, I fell in love with SEAL team 16 and all of their friends. As I have read each book in the series, I have grown to love each character, and I do love seeing my favorites in the latter books as well. This ARC was given to me through Edelweiss and Random House. This book was a easy to get into read, especially if you have read the previous books in the series (which I would recommend in this book, or you might get a bit lost). For those of you who have read some or all of the other books in the series....this e book will curl your toes in anticipation. We see quite a few of our favorite characters such as Jules, Sam, Alyssa, Robin, Max and Gina and quite a few of the others on SEAL team 16 as well as Tom Poletti. Headed For Trouble is a compilation of different novella's that have been written in the past by Brockmann, but are neatly put together in this book. I was thrilled to see short stories of a few of my favorite characters such as Sam and Alyssa that really got my blood pumping with so much drama and suspense. There was also such a variety of what was combined with this book, not only were there quite a few novellas, there was interviews done by some favoured couples by Suzanne Brockmann (which I found to be very uniquely done, and at first I had my doubts, but I truly enjoyed read those--Probably one of my favorite aspects of the book :) There was also such a emotional intensity throughout the variety of each short story as well that seemed to be so vividly portrayed, it instantly grabs your attention and takes you along for the ride. An irristiable addition to a suspense filled and passion grabber series by the queen of Romantic Suspense. BREATHTAKING!! Plus I can never resist such a HOT cover----pure deliciousness!!