LoverofRomance

Highland Enchantment

Highland Enchantment - Lois Greiman I haven't read much of this author, but I have read a couple, so I was hoping this would be a fun read, and I found I really liked it for the most part. It took a little while to get into, but once I did, I started to enjoyed the story. I liked the way the author takes the plot with the interesting variety of unique twists to the plot that gave it a certain dramatic flair. There is a bit of a paranormal aspect, that wasn't overly done, and it felt like it flowed smoothly along with the story line. The characters were lively and fun to see them interact. It takes places back in the early 1500's, so we see a side of a culture that proved evident that the author did some good research (which is a vital factor when writing historical's). There was such a witty and sensual side to Greiman's writing that made the story become alive. I enjoyed seeing the way this story is put together in such a way that it can appeal to any romantic heart. I lively read that can be enjoyed for the summer time. Definitely looking forward to reading more from this author.