LoverofRomance

My Lord Vampire

My Lord Vampire - Alexandra Ivy, Debbie Raleigh This is a new author for me, and her books have been on my wishlist for quite some time now. So when I saw that My Lord Vampire was in my local library, I decided to try this one out, especially since it is the first installment in the series. One of my favorite things that I enjoyed about this one, is that not only is a paranormal themed romance, but it is set in a historical setting. Now anyone who even knows my favorite types of books are Historical's. So My Lord Vampire was a delightful surprise for me. I found myself being captivated by this story. I will say that it started out a bit slow, and at first I didn't know if I would like the heroine or not. She seemed to be a bit of a snob at first, but as the story slowly progresses we see that she is anything but. I enjoyed seeing this couple first interaction....and second, third and fourth. LOL There was instant sparks, and I swear, despite the hot hot summer we are having, I almost felt like I was on fire. Such sizzling compatibility that Tristan and Simone had. There is quite a bit of a intense and mysterious aspect to the story that only added to the romance even more. I will say that I can't wait to read more from this author, I don't know why it has taken me so long to read her before now, however her books are going to be bumped up my list. A thrilling tale of passion, adventure and intensity bound to curl your toes.