LoverofRomance

Bound by Night

Bound by Night - Larissa Ione I received a free copy of Bound by Night through Pocket Books and Edelweiss, and was thrilled beyond words. I have been wanting a chance to try this author out. My local library has never had any copies of books written by this author, so I haven't been able to ever try her out, until now. I didn't know how much I would enjoy her, but I have been craving for a stimulating vampire romance, and Bound By Night won me over completely. I loved her writing style, very provocative and in depth that stirs the reader up from the beginning.

Nicole has always despised vampires, especially a certain vampire that killed a woman she loved dearly, when she was but a little girl. Now she has to live with a illness, that will kill her one day. Riker, is part of the Moonbound Clan, and still aches for his wife that he lost years ago. Now it is up to him to kidnap Nicole, who is a scientist, and hopes to trade her in for a woman her company are holding hostage. When Nicole finds herself being kidnapped against her will with her worst enemy and greatest fear coming to life, she has no idea if they plan on killing her in the end or not. Despite her fears, she is drawn to Riker, who is irresistible and can't resist his powerful aura that only captivates her more. Despite the misunderstandings, and mistrust between each other, an flaring passion builds between them.

Overall I loved every part of Bound By Night. As this is the first of Larissa Ione's books, I was a little apprehensive, hoping I would love this story just as much as I have heard so many good things about her. I knew I just had to give her a chance. Bound By Night is the first in the series, and is part of her most recent series she has just created. There was a bit of a darker side to this story, which can happen with vampire romances from time to time. But what I found interesting is how this author blended it quite harmoniously with the other aspects of the story, so that there was just a hunt of it, and didn't overtake the story. It is a bit richer that what I am normally used to, not much lightheartedness or fun, but I would say that is one of the many things I enjoyed about Bound By Night. It was unique and original and a very moving emotional roller coaster, thoroughly satisfying till the end. Definitely can't wait to get my hands on more books by this author. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys a thrilling paranormal romance!! You are in for a delectable story that will win you over.