LoverofRomance

When the Rancher Came to Town

When the Rancher Came to Town - Emma Cane I received a ARC copy in exchange for a honest review, thanks to Avon Books and Edelweiss.

When The Rancher Came To Town is a charming and sweet novella, that takes place between books "A Promise at Bluebell Hill" and "Sleigh Bells In Valentine Valley". It only consists of 100 pages, so a short love story, but what a lovely one it was. I read this in just half a hour this morning. What a great way to start my day. Its a story a a cowboy, who is looking for sponsors to help out their ranch and is about to participate in the local rodeo, and boy can that man ride a bull. The heroine of the story, Amanda, suffers from fear of crowds, due to a past experience that still haunts her. She keeps to herself and doesn't like being around reporters, but when she starts to fall in love with Mason, he helps her believe in herself again and realize that inner strength was always there. I loved having Mason and Amanda as a couple, they really complimented each other pretty well, and I loved the small town setting and seeing their romance blossom despite the old ladies (who will make you laugh). Overall this is a great addition to the Valentine Valley series, and full of witty humor, charming characters and a sweet and lovable story to warm your heart. WELL DONE EMMA CANE!!