LoverofRomance

On Dublin Street

On Dublin Street - Samantha Young Originally Posted at Addicted To Romance

Jocelyn Butler, has been living in Edinburgh for quite some time, and in search for a new place to live, she shares a cab with the most compelling man she has ever met, with eyes that sears her under her clothing and makes her feel sensations she has never felt before. Then they part, and she knows she likely will never see him again. She finds a new apartment with a sweet roommate, and as she starts to settle in, she bumps into her mysterious man again, only to learn that he is her roommates brother. Which means Jocelyn is in big trouble, because deep down she knows she is not ready for what he wants. At first attraction is fierce and hot, and they can barely keep hands off each other, and eventually Jocelyn gives in to Braden, and agrees to a temporary sexual relationship, but then Braden worms his way slowly into her heart, and despite her fears and her struggles with her past, Braden could be the one man who could make her dreams come true.

I have to say I had my doubts about this book, and for quite some time I have debated whether or not to read this, so after reading a friend blogger's review of this story, I knew I had to take a chance on this one, and WHEW I can hardly believe I waited so long to read this story!!! SENSATIONAL!!! I loved every moment, and I could barely contain my excitement as I started to fall in love with Jocelyn and Braden with each page. I wanted to yell to the whole world how great this book is!! This isn't any normal contemporary, it has so many qualities to the story that will make you get up and cheer for this couple and each road block that stands in their way.

On Dublin Street is the first book in the series, and it takes place in one of the most romantic places in the world...Edinburgh, Scotland. I have been to this city, and its beautiful and majestic and the people are way too friendly to be real. As we begin we get a small insight into Jocelyn. Oh lovely Jocelyn, she needs love more than most heroines you read about. Jocelyn lost her family in a accident, and for years has separated herself from forming any bonds. Even her best friend, doesn't know certain things about her. Braden is one of those heroes guaranteed to make you swoon!! I know I Know that is so a understatement, he is a super ALPHA male and I adored him from the first chapter. Braden has his own scars, and he is used to being in control until Jocelyn. From their first cab together we see fireworks and they haven't even kissed yet. Both of these characters have plenty to work out, and their relationship has plenty of hills and mountains and it gets pretty rocky at times, but by the time I reached the ending, I had a feeling of WOW, and how that was one of the most satisfying reads I have ever had the opportunity to read. Normally I rarely get that from contemporary romance....but this book changed my whole view on contemporaries.

Guaranteed to keep you captivated all the way through. A story of tears and laughs, of fierce passion, enduring characters, and such emotional connections that it will pierce you from the intensity of it. A TRUE GEM!!