LoverofRomance

The Virgin of Clan Sinclair

The Virgin of Clan Sinclair - Karen Ranney Ellice has devoted hard work and dedication to writing a book, and one of a more sensual nature, and is determined to see that it is published. When her mother informs her that she would like to start seeing her set about in Scotland's Society, she is determined to escape, anything from marrying someone she doesn't love. She she hides in a carriage, hoping that its heading for Edinburgh, but then the handsome stranger, he decides to stay overnight, because of a horrid storm front approaching. So she finds herself with cobwebs in her hair, and trying to escape unnoticed, when Ross shows up right in front of her, demanding to know who she is thinking she is some servant making mischief, when she is the sister of the Macrath Sinclair. Both Ross and Ellice end up working together to save a village when its about to flood, and passions ignite, and desire flames between them, and when a scandal threatens, will Ross and Ellice be able to give into the love that is waiting just around the corner for them to grasp and take hold?

the Virgin Of Clan Sinclair is the third book in this Clan Sinclair series, and its probably my favorite book!!! Oh boy did I adore this one, I stayed up super late last night, so I could finish it, and its been a while since a story has done that for me. There was just so many things I loved about this installment, and I just hope that I can cover everything without spoiling the story too much for you folks!! :) So this heroine, Ellice, she has spunk. What didn't I love about her? nothing, I adored her character, and the personality that is just so heartwarming and infectious and utterly captivating. She is exactly what you are looking for in a solid heroine character. Ellice has a creative side, and despite writing a sensual work of art, she is a virgin and has zero experience when it comes to making love. However she does have quite a imagination, and I loved how this author added a few snippets that were so addicting that I just wanted more. Ellice knows that she won't settle for anything less than passion and love. She sees what her brother has and craves it for herself. She is very independent, sweet, and fun loving. Now the hero....sexy Scot, who wears a kilt at times, and takes up the steam level a few notches. He is sensuality personified. He is alpha, likes to be obeyed, and refuses to answer questions unless he wants to. I loved how determined he is, and I wouldn't mind having this man at my side any day of the year.

Their relationship was fun and playful at times, and others very intense. I loved the variations in the story that just kept me engaged, and at the same time keeping me flipping through those pages as soon as I had read them. The story just came alive with stunning scenes, heart wrenching characters, and a story that stole my breath and tugged at those heart strings. Emotionally riveting from beginning to end, a romance that I never wanted to end!!! A enticing mixture of passion, witty humor, and adventure. SIMPLY MAGICAL!!! I just dare you to pick this one up and NOT adore it!!

Received a ARC copy in exchange for a honest review!!