LoverofRomance

Unforgiven

Unforgiven - D.B. Reynolds In Unforgiven, another of Raphael and Cyn's story, this one takes place after Aden and is a prequel to her upcoming book Vincent (which comes out in November). :) Unforgiven is about a certain spy that has infiltrated Raphael's estate, and the intruder's focus is on Raphael's sister, Alexandra. We see the affect that this has on Raphael and Cyn and their relationship. Its always interesting to read these novella's, which are super short-only 80 pages or so, so its a quick and light read. But we also see the day to day routines of this couple, and how they deal with the constant attacks that come their way. This story also sets the stage for the upcoming book Vincent, which I am very much looking forward to. As you read Unforgiven though, we see a bit more of Raphael's sister, whom I just can't ever like. We definitely see her truest nature in real form in this story and my heart just goes out to Raphael in this book. Overall a lovely short installment in this series, one that gives more insight into the lives of Raphael and Cyn, and events that lead up to the next book. EXCELLENT!!